2011年11月3日星期四

2012 Dallas Cowboys Sean Lee New Reebok Jerseys

Youth is always short, ten years felt relieved, change back to is a well-paid and digoxin career. Enter the society in the moment, I completely understand that lost too much also learn to know how to cherish the present the beautiful things, when once past doesn't belong to you, in the present opportunities to a firm grasp on, the future with you the perfect life to pursue excellence, efforts to fight could have a hope of success, the stage of the gray you can completely out of your hands creates miracle perfect dazzle colour world. Set upon the dream, I'm filled with expectations.

Since I was very love the sea, every time at sea, can feel the sea largeness of mind, standing on the beach looking at the sea were splashing waves, told, fall the rough, it can't help remind me of the life experience ups and downs, sing a good poem, draw a picture scroll, "heaven and earth and the nimbus of the landscape, gather the Yangtze river Yellow River brightness, think of" great river east to go to, the waves are gone all "history of the sentence, there will always be condensing an the poet's feelings, it seems to carry everything, absorbing essence of heaven and earth, show great presence.
























The time always slip away to a hasty, moment, the MengMengDongDong I said goodbye to yesterday's naive, in society I never fails to remind myself to learn to keep pace with The Times, must follow the pace of The Times, in order to realize the dream of the sailing, I put all the young youth on the career of the dangerous, for over ten years through ups of years, and I spent in school with a classmate, I resolutely abandoned the university at home life, the folks who leave home, and I have the same dream comrades on the sea came to, in order to achieve the great ambitions in dreams, I left behind is not only a person, and leave a city, a promise of eternal life this promise.





没有评论:

发表评论