2011年11月16日星期三

nike outlet nike shoes nike shoes outlet Nike shox cheap

One day, I got the little blue phone, small blue full name blue flowers, a very interesting name, is my students from kindergarten to high, and even the kind of sisters, her fate than me, take an examination of the northwestern university, though a bit more bitter northwest, but also better than I betray coolie strong ah.
The little blue in the phone said she had a cousin, still can't take an examination after answer read, to work out, ask me can help her. Without thinking I said, no problem. With me and little blue relationship, is to me to give her job is fine, but only if I have to pay. Finish phone, I just think of it, and now it seems like it is just the university entrance exam before long it, think of three years ago, I was in the appraise branch fill in the volunteer ah, now, I think it is like a dream.






























没有评论:

发表评论