2011年11月30日星期三

nike outlet nike shoes sale nike shoes outlet

The next day, I went to the room of filling. Saw her sitting by the window himself away from the seat. So I walked past on her side. See her again the prone on the table, I opened the typing software.
This lesson is still passed quickly, I left her...... Keep thinking in the heart: she exactly how, as was a changed man. Is she...... Thought of here I can't help but weep--
I with she later time in the end is what? I think you already know, I don't want to continue to write, don't want to continue to bear the heartless sad
Once loved have become strange
I really can't imagine I once loved have become strange! Just a year's time will become so rusty. I used to hold an umbrella "her" has become very strange. In her mind has not at this one thing, and I was not forget, maybe I cherish that don't want to forget, maybe I don't know forget I only know was how short, is how to remember, is how much more can't forget... 















没有评论:

发表评论