2011年11月27日星期日

just want to see the best fall views

Saturday is the day of college students' carnival. On this day, in the school of pair of dog and men and women are mixed, school to the romance. ChenJun is rather diligent, on Saturday, they stay in the dorm reading a book.
I handheld microphone, came to the girl downstairs. Pull open throat, crazy call get up: "ChenJun, you down... ChenJun, I love you, you quickly see you down. From the first day, I will love you......"
I continue to barking, ChenJun never came. The girl dormitory building four laughter, like ten million ducks made "ga ga". I put the chase female three stunt use at the same time, loudly to learn the whole bunch of written for me good lines. The cold day, the silent night, my voice through a megaphone spread very far. The chase female three stunt: "bold, brave, for shame" play incisively and vividly. At girl floor bouts of laughter, I wait for the miracle.
As the time and is very long, every second so long. Miracle finally appeared, ChenJun open the window, and my heart beat faster, "rabbit darling, you finally take the bait!" I secretly pleased. 























没有评论:

发表评论