2011年10月31日星期一

NIKE Seatle Seahawks 12th Fan Game Jersey


Friendship is? You may be surprised I friendship all don't understand, but, let me have experience greatly, truly understand the implications of it is in that later.
At noon, the sun is in vomit a flametongue, violently according to the earth, and the earth will seem to be burnt. I and CaoQing, YuPei also because they hide in the shade of the TiaoPiJin. As we TiaoPiJin, also discussed the weather, CaoQing said: "the weather forecast says it will rain today? I see is lying.". I also support her point of view, YuPei said: "so good weather which like to rain!"
But the afternoon second class after class, old TianBuZuoMei, turn to the weather forecast, not and in a short while, the sky is overcast, we hurriedly ran into the classroom, for a while, a silver ripped sky, tw blew a whistle, rain girl sprinkled the most out of the best pearl.
Put learn, everyone "every one future", I do, a man ShaLengLeng in roadside standing outside, looking forward to rain can stop, because according to my journey away and I am running slow, enough to let me have a large bath. Suddenly, an umbrella to the sky above I blocked, I turn head, originally, my good friend zhao Mary was behind me, she ama-zonica smile and say: "come, together go home." I was so happy, and her laughing into the rain, just trouble also cast.

















没有评论:

发表评论