2011年10月21日星期五

father love is a mountain

Often say, father love is a mountain, tall majesty; Father is a wang water, hidden depths; Father is a hand, touch us to go through a spring summer autumn winter; And the father is a drop of tears, a drop of tears with temperature. For the father loves the no extension of soft water, no considerate warm words, not can always carried around a blessing, and not with you through the day and night, the temperature of the father is a drop of tear, summarized all of the language.
Our parents will have to go to the old day, let us to his own parents, a bit, easy until their old as innocent children, don't forget that we like they care as care they!!!!!
Once again hear father body uncomfortable news to my heart the last hope, I trod paralysis that is father's time may not much, but I am not ready, I have always been in the effort, has been suffering, before my father has been strong smile only to make more than a father can comfort more pleasant and some hope. But at this time I can't resist the tears of the eyes, like the break fall silent. Sala breaking beads Why so? 



















没有评论:

发表评论