2011年10月5日星期三

2012 Dallas Cowboys Jeff Jones New Reebok Jerseys

 See will 11, in in the field of us, pack up the simple bags and go home.
Family in the north, and I sitting in the southwest, more than four thousand of the distance, when I learned that put nine days off, I hesitated, want to go home? Repeated computation, on the train home four days, could only stay four days, reasoning, or not return. Mother on the phone also persuade I don't go back, take home before the train ticket good or buy buy a clothes, where to go and play and reasonable, and then decide to see with the south's boyfriend, together happy anniversary of a.
After all, I was a fickle, called home, "mom, you want to me?" "Don't want", this words, let me determined to home to see.
Some people think you is to hang on the tip of my tongue, some people think you are in the heart of, also on the tip of my tongue, and some people think of you, is only in the heart. We are not a love expression, not a habit revealing heart, when we used to play in the holiday, when we used to make it in the traditional Christmas together with friends, when we used to share in his birthday and close friends happy, always will celebrate some people silently think we also tell us: go out good fun.
Small when, I always put their time arrangement, only to sleep when the full meal will go home: high school, I to city middle school, leaving home, a month to return to a times, that is to go home the day of the week is always the day: and now, I far more than four thousand in the study, there are always some from home to school in the classmates and we say that don't want to go home, but did you ever know that, in our heart, home is how big of a luxury, we always get easily to the things closest to your heart. Only when all is one kind of extravagant hopes, want to understand, o house of my home is so important.
And the 11, whether you leave home far or near, and go home.


















没有评论:

发表评论