2011年10月24日星期一

Elite New England Patroits Tom Brady Jersey

All such as usual on, just today of I unusual. Another day, away from home, slowly habits such days, in a hurry back, run away in a hurry. Home into wander stops, the heart is never stopped that place. Today again to leave, the mood is particularly heavy, very reluctant to leave this bring me more than ten years of great promise. I know that from now on and get along with not much of my hometown, twice a year, once a year, a few years a,, and. Before I cherish every a holiday, the full use of the few vacation time to go home, back to hometown's arms. I think although several times and home in a brief departure, even if country how to elegant, and those places are not willing to accept me, and I'm just a prodigal son just. One day if I had to choose words, I must the homeland of the deep, because I firmly pierced with here even if poor how again, at least the soul food is rich, have the crane wife may to the sons of fresh and comfortable and carefree and content of rural life. Clothes can food campaigned full belly went, ask the world, landscape dependencies, good company, cooking a glass of wine, making a lamp that green tea, with music for pleasure, like the fairy than the life of ease, also can live guilty.




















没有评论:

发表评论