2011年12月7日星期三

nike shoes sale wholesale nike shoes

That day, I all day no attention to her, perhaps, she also found what, the night of the school, she called me to the playground, that would be staring at me also don't talk, "what words will say" I sound is very weak, "we break up" even with the psychological preparation, but that sentence still anxious harsh, "why?" I am still very insignificant, I don't want to let her think I left her painful, would be sad. "Because you just a substitute! You can see I have a boyfriend, and I love him! But he's in the field just" hear this I retained by the had finally be you destroy! I bite lips suppress not to cry out, silently without sound, and then you said what I have already can't remember, just remember that night to rain, the fall of the first rain, is cool, really cool, douse my heart that group was the flaming fire; Douse me to you only hope; Also douse my high school life.
In October 2011, is an autumn, it seems, the fall of this year is very cold, the usual this time, I was wearing a shirt. University life, are very satisfied, does not have teacher's bound, no family's nagging, the only regret is probably not you go. Friendship, love successively from me, and the fall of this year, the remnant of my body, is only for my family expectations, in order to the expected I go alone to study different, one is difficult, but it is full. 




















没有评论:

发表评论