2011年12月8日星期四

Happy time always is so short

Happy time always is so short, along with the noise of the train, my valentine's day ended, the romantic valentine's day is always of stay at that we kiss on the little corner. Again left, perhaps the last of the separated. I don't want to leave her, I can't leave her I love her and love her forget all and forget all my responsibility, also forget the love to others, I put all the love her, gave a I only love life of woman, she is LYJ. My favorite her, the strange and yearned for city, maybe forever goodbye. I may have seen the end, but we were, after all, has always start, also has the splendid process, but this looks like the end of the end always is not what I want, I will, as always, the wait, affordable not put that is real love, I see the essence of love, also get the real love a person spirit and material double happiness, I love her LYJ. 

没有评论:

发表评论