2011年8月15日星期一

have a try


Dad said, baby's home understand? Didn't you see somebody else's favor? Besides, the more strength in the have, we don't care about this. My face, the tiger Jue pout, not to say anything. See me some not happy, dad said, you eat in this group, dad to buy you off firecrackers, ok? I opened the smiling face. Patriots Tom Brady Jerseys 
Dad, I went from the pocket NuoMiFan group, just some hard, but can eat. I breath finished eat three rice balls, to remember the copy of the dad did eat. Dad came back bought two jins paper food, a pack of kelp, and half a catty of sugar with blunt liqueur. Dad is very happy to put two letters firecracker me a short hand. New England Patriots Tom Brady Jerseys With firecrackers wrapped in red paper, colourful colourful hold to. I am glad to jump straight. I said, dad, call me eat rice ball, are you hungry? Dad said: dad not hungry, dad had Fried dough sticks.

没有评论:

发表评论