2011年7月26日星期二

Lost youth

Face the life, looked at the man, and suddenly I felt is really old, feel the heart of the old; Look at them, I feel I'm more and more away from them, and feel the heart, there are too many helpless. When they walk from my side, I'm just looking at the falling leaves, the feeling and the tree leaves exclamation, has no intention of heart, there are some sigh. Standing in the street lamp, looking at the crossing, dull far standing there, dim lighting the lonely shadow, I more foil my loneliness, looking at that people come and go, but I can't find belongs to his position. The wind blowing,, more add a few minutes with cold meaning. But ~ but to the end of the road is dark, but to a sigh let me back to reality, but from the shook his head, went on her way.















没有评论:

发表评论